Covid Disinfectant & Sanitization
WE PROVIDE CORONA DISINFECANT SANITIZER SPRAY
KNOW HOW IT SPREADS?
- The disease spreads primarily from person to person through small droplets from the nose or mouth. Which are expelled when a person with COVID-19 coughs, sneezes, or speaks.
- People can catch COVID-19 if they breathe in close proximity (WITHIN 6FT) of an infected person.
- These droplets can land on objects and surfaces around the person. People can become infected by touching the contaminated objects or surfaces, then touching their eyes, nose or mouth. The virus can survive for up to 72 hours on plastic and stainless steel, less than 4 hour on copper and less than 24 hours on cardboard.
- Many people with COVID-19 experience only mild symptoms.
- Some reports have indicated that people with no symptoms can transmit the virus. It is not yet know how often it happens.
WHO is assessing ongoing research on the ways that COVID-19 spreads and will continue to share their updated findings.
- SAFE for Human beings and pets.
- SAFE on ALL surfaces WITHOUT any reaction.
- NO harmful fumes are produced.
- DISINFECTS & CLEANS surface.
- Provides 7-8 days PROTECTION.
- DISINFECTANT used is as per WHO specifications
STAIN free spray